1. How long do Market Feasibility Reports take to deliver?
On average the basic report takes two weeks, the standard report takes four weeks, and the premium report takes eight weeks.
2. What sources of data and information do you use to compile reports?
We combine quantitative and qualitative research methodologies to analyze information from both international and Chinese sources. Our approach covers desktop research, online surveys, site visits, and focused interviews.
3. If I start with a basic or standard report, can I upgrade it?
Yes, you can upgrade your report. However, a small surcharge will be applied in addition to the price difference between reports.
4. Do you offer reports or research that goes beyond what is advertised?
We have an excellent ‘Market Entry Strategy‘ solution. However, if you are seeking something more comprehensive, then we can connect you with a reliable local partner who can deliver more extensive research solutions.
5. Can you have the report design customized to my company’s brand?
Yes, for an additional $300-750 (depending on the quality of your branding guidelines), we can have our in-house graphic designer customize the report according to the branding guidelines you provide us.
6. What currencies do you accept?
USD, GBP, EUR, and CNY.
7. What jurisdictions apply to Serica contracts?
Our default jurisdiction is Singapore due to its advanced legal system and efficient (and cost-effective) dispute resolution. We can accept other well-regarded Common Law jurisdictions such as England and the United States as alternative jurisdictions.
8. Can we sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement before our consultation?
Yes, as long as it is a Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement (MNDA) with Singapore, England, or the United States as the jurisdiction and is signed electronically. View Serica’s MNDA by clicking HERE.
9. Why do you exclusively use digital contracts, proposals, and invoices?
The ability to receive, sign, and pay electronically provides both of us with enhanced security and greater convenience. Learn more.
10. What else do you need from us?
Serica takes a highly collaborative approach to every project we undertake. Throughout the project, we expect and need you to dedicate the time, focus, and resources towards providing us with the information we need to compile the report effectively.